As the inclusive data agenda builds momentum globally, the Inclusive Data Charter (IDC) continues to scale up its efforts. Through 2021, the IDC sparked new collaborations, catalyzed commitments from governments and organizations, and deepened learning and knowledge exchange.
The 'Inclusive Data Charter: Three Years On' report provides a snapshot of the IDC Secretariat and Champions' progress. By engaging with the IDC and advancing their inclusive data priorities in 2021:
- 85% of IDC Champions strengthened coordination and collaboration with others and exchanged knowledge on inclusive data
- 74% of IDC Champions saw broader engagement and action being taken on inclusive data
- 84% of IDC Champions increased visibility and awareness on inclusive data
- 68% of IDC Champions increased their capacity to collect, analyze, and make use of inclusive data
- 60% of IDC Champions were supported by the IDC Secretariat to advance their inclusive data priorities
More detail on the Champions' progress can be found in the monitoring reports below.
Paraguay's National Institute of Statistics (available in Spanish and English)
Senegal's Ministry of Economy, Planning and Cooperation (available in French and English)