Priorities as a partner of the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data
The Inter-American Development Bank's (IDB) Open Data portal that showcases socio-economic indicators for the Latin American and the Caribbean Region. It is a joint partnership between seven data sources:
Agrimonitor -- A database that enables policymakers and analysts to track agricultural policies and to assess and measure the composition of the support to agriculture.
INTrade -- Comprehensive online gateway bringing together information on integration and trade in the region.
Latin Macro Watch -- Over 500 indicators consolidating data on macroeconomics, social issues, trade, capital flows, markets and governance.
Public Management -- A set of public management indicators based on methodologies developed by the IDB about the performance of Managing for Development Results (MfDR) and Civil Service in LAC region.
Social Pulse -- Full set of key indicators on living conditions in Latin America and the Caribbean population.
SIMS -- The main source of information on labor markets in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Sociometro -- A complete dataset of social indicators providing insight into Latin America and the Caribbean’s socioeconomic conditions.
Data on Latin American and Caribbean countries at a granular level not available in other sources.
- Unique indicators, such as Dollarization, Domestic Public Debt, the Poverty Wage, and Percent Participation in Pension and Social Security.
- Social Outlook indicators carefully curated by IDB social sector specialists.
- Interactive and animated data visualizations.
- Quick and easy access to data for all - economists, statisticians, journalists, and development practitioners.
- Easy to reuse and share the data.