Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals will require unprecedented action to strengthen data as an essential part of the infrastructure for sustainable development. Our hundreds of partners are joining forces to galvanize political commitment, align strategic priorities, foster collaboration, spur innovation, and build trust in the booming data ecosystems of the 21st century.
Whether it is gathering in person for regional workshops or high-level meetings, joining data collaboratives, initiatives, or task teams, or advocating for data for development online, partners engage around the world, with each other and with the Global Partnership Secretariat, working to deliver real-world solutions that improve people's lives.
Learn more about the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data's member organizations below – filter by Sustainable Development Goal, topic, sector, and more.
Sustainable Development Goal
- Capacity Building
- Data Interoperability and Standards
- Data Portals and Dissemination
- Geospatial and Earth Observations
- 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- 15. Life on Land